- #1 Unified Communications and Contact Center revenue share
- Avaya has been recognized by J.D. Power and Associates Certified Technology Service and Support Program for providing “An Outstanding Customer Experience” within North America for two years in a row.*
- Avaya has received “Excellence in Service Operations” certification for 2 years in a row, five STAR awards, and induction in the Hall of Fame from Technology Services Industry Association (TSIA)
- 7,000 experts globally
- 6,000 industry certifications, including Microsoft, Cisco, Linux, PMP, AV, NT, Juniper Networks, and Oracle
* Required Disclaimer: J.D. Power and Associates 2010 Certified Technology Service & Support ProgramSM, developed in conjunction with Technology Services Industry Association (TSIA). For more information, visit www.jdpower.com or www.tsia.com
Avaya is a global leader in enterprise communications systems. The company provides unified communications, contact centers, and related services directly and through its channel partners to leading businesses and organizations around the world. Enterprises of all sizes depend on Avaya for state-of-the-art communications that improve efficiency, collaboration, customer service and competitiveness.